CIS is a landlocked area and the nearest ports are hundreds of kilometers away, but there is a good network of Road and Rail, which connects this region to Sea ports in Middle East.
At Tav Sahel Arvand, we understand that your cargo needs to be shipped through ideal modes of Transportation with best Transit time and most cost-effective way possible. By choosing us, to handle your freight destined for CIS countries, you are choosing one of the best Carriers, active in this region with reliable Network of Professional agents in the entire CIS Region. We use the nearest gateway ports for CIS to India, Middle-east, Asia, Africa and other continents. As such, transit time from the origin of these countries are at the minimum when using these routes, in comparison to other routes such as Via China ports or via Mediterranean ports.
We are also specialized in moving Cotton, Sulfur, Urea and Grain in CIS region, via Middle Eastern ports.
We are able to offer the best possible Logistics solutions and unparalleled shipping services to anywhere in CIS countries, especially through a wide array of Rail, Road/ Truck and Sea shipping methods available in the CIS region.
The reasons to choose Rail over other means of transportation are:
- Developed infrastructure in all regions of CIS and Middle-East
- Optimum price/time ratio
- High level of cargo safety
- No transshipping in between
- 2-3 times higher speed of delivery in comparison to sea transport
- Use of general-purpose containers [ 20″ / 40″ / 40″ HQ ]
The reasons to choose Road over other means of transportation are:
- CIS is a landlocked area and the nearest ports are hundred kilometers away but there is a good network of road and rail which connects this region to free waters.
- CIS is easily accessible from Persian Gulf ports with various routes through road and rail, making it time efficient and feasible.
- We use the nearest gateway ports for CIS to India, Middle-east, Africa and Asia. as such, transit time from the origin of these countries are at the minimum when using these routes, in comparison to other routes like China or North Atlantic port.